Food Hub Trial!
We are very pleased to announce the introduction of the Bute Produce ‘Food Hub’ – an online shopping cart designed to make ordering your seasonal, fresh, local produce from us a simple and convenient process.
The Food Hub will be introduced to the website next week after the trial and customers simply fill out a registration form send it back to us then we will issue your log-in details and manual and you can get clicking!
The Food Hub’s long term aims are in line with those of the Fife Diet, to:
1. reduce our impact on the wider environment through the food choices we make
2. grow, share and eat food together
3. create a network that boosts the local food economy
4. create better access to fresh local produce
5. develop a strong community of interest around food and climate change
6. explore innovation around food experiences & distribution
7. educate and communicate to the wider public on issues of seasonality, cookery & food culture, growing & horticulture